It's not too late - now, you have a team of experts to guide you through the college essay process.
Our goal is for your application to stand out from the stack. Our team works with each student to develop authentic, well written college essays and supplements. We always look for opportunities to highlight special strengths in the additional information section of the application.
At College MatchPoint, we believe the college essay process can be organized, personal, and even fun. Our approach has been successful with a wide variety of students, including national merit scholars, students with learning differences, and with students in Texas and throughout the country. When you work with College MatchPoint, you’re not just getting a dedicated, nationally-recognized Educational Consultant—you’re getting a team of people who care about your student and understand the college admissions process. Whether your student wants to work in our offices or virtually via Skype, we can provide the level of involvement that’s right for each student.
Our Essay Team Takes the Stress Out of the Process
Not to brag, but we have an amazing team of experienced educational consultants, college admissions specialists, and college essay writing coaches. Our founder has worked with students for over 25 years, and our college essay specialists are gifted and accomplished writers—all of whom have taught at the college level. Your student will be carefully matched with an essay coach based on personality and working style and location—it’s just one of the many ways we modify our proven process to meet individual student needs. Your essay coach is vested in the success of the students they work with--your students will love working with our fun and engaging crew! Our team works successfully with students both virtually and in our offices in Austin, Texas. Take a look at their impressive credentials.
Benefits of Our College Essay Coaching Services
- A trained expert to guide the student through each step of the college essay process
- A structured outline for the student to use as they start the college essay writing process
- An experienced editor to help the student polish his or her essay
- A mentor to provide tools or suggestions for college essay writing
- A taskmaster to keep the student focused and on schedule
- A seasoned educational consultant overseeing the essay and application process
- An overarching strategy to create applications that stand out from the stack